You agree to be responsible for providing accurate and complete information about you during registration with us. At our discretion, we may terminate your access rights if you have provided inaccurate or incomplete information.
You may not use the software, services or materials to violate the security or integrity of any network, system or device. This includes attempting to obtain or obtaining unauthorised access to any of the probe, scan or test any system, interception of data and forging messages describing its origin or route. You may not use software, services or materials to make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. This includes monitoring or crawling of a system, denial of attacks, intentional interface and attempt to jeopardise the system.
USING OF DATA
We use your data to provide the best possible service to you. This includes:
- Keeping you up to date on the progress of the enquiry you made to us
- Keeping you up to date on services relating to this enquiry
- Marketing that we feel is relevant to both your known technologies and industry
- Supplying our services to you
- Personalising and customising our products and services for you
- Supplying news on offers and discounts that may be available from time to time
- Supplying you with email newsletters that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time).
- Analysing your use and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our site and your user experience
You agree to use the communication means to only post, send and receive messages and materials that are proper and/or related to the communication service. You will not use these means to distribute, publish, send or facilitate offensive, indecent or objectionable content including commercial advertising or informational announcement. We may monitor or review these areas for such content.
The service is warranted only according to the terms and conditions of our agreement. We, on behalf of all our subsidiaries disclaim all expressed or implied conditions and warranties of any kind. Neither we nor our subsidiaries warrant the accuracy, completeness and quality of any of the materials and services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- This sets out the entire financial liability of us to you in respect of:
- Any breach of these terms and Conditions
- Any use made by you of the project or any part of them
iii. Any representation, statement or action contrary to contract law or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions limits or excludes the liability of us for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us.
- We shall not be liable for:
- Loss of Profits
- Loss of Business
- Depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses
vii. Loss of anticipated savings;
viii. Loss or corruption of data or information
- Any special, indirect, consequential economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses
4. Our total liability to you, whether in contract, for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be limited to the total charges paid for the services by you during the period immediately before the date on which the cause of action first arose.